Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mattjk
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm new.
I've got a little extra cash this summer after paying tuition and need some advice.

Should i go for stance and get eibach pro kit springs and project kics wheel spacers to flush it out? or add a little power with an aem v2 intake and skunk2 megapower r exhaust? let me know what you think!

·
Master DIY'er in training
1,630 Posts
Hey guys, i'm new.
I've got a little extra cash this summer after paying tuition and need some advice.

Should i go for stance and get eibach pro kit springs and project kics wheel spacers to flush it out? or add a little power with an aem v2 intake and skunk2 megapower r exhaust? let me know what you think!
Stance...I go for looks before i go for power...Thats just me though.

·
To The Floor
291 Posts
Posted from an iPhone

Depends. I'm personally doing looks first. Power is reserved for my other car. Then the dc5 later or whenever a good deal pops up.

·
cleannn
1,309 Posts
Idk man, those items you listed do so little to affect either side you are talking about. I would save up for something bigger to be honest.

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
:face:

·
Registered
97 Posts
IMO, unless you're going FI, don't waste money on bolt-ons. also, don't waste you're money on eibach springs. save your pennies, by the time you have a good amount of jing in the bank, you'll know exactly what you want to do with it.

my preference?

:D

·
Mattjk
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IMO, unless you're going FI, don't waste money on bolt-ons. also, don't waste you're money on eibach springs. save your pennies, by the time you have a good amount of jing in the bank, you'll know exactly what you want to do with it.

my preference?

:D
Haha, awesome. Thanks for the advice everyone. I think i'm saving the cash until i can afford some decent coilovers.

Appreciate it!

·
Modless
535 Posts
If you have enough for that i say you double din it up on the interior. When i drive my car im on the inside like 100% of the time so i must make sure da tunez be crankin n da bass a knockin. So if music is important get yourself an ipod plug in and some nice speakers THEN power THEN looks (imo) isnt a 'ricer' the looks of performance without..err..actual performance? Thats my reasoning behind power then looks..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts