Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*To start, this is a progression of my car.
I'm just going to lightly mod my car again just so I'm content before I trade it in :-D

Future mods:
-Repainted Front Bumper
-P1 Front Lip
-05 Grill Back in
-Yellow Fogs
-Tow Hook (front bumper protection)
-Window Visors

-Maybe tints

1.03.2006- A-Spec

3.16.2009- C-West

Current- 2010

Didn't want to hijack the other guy's thread.

As I wrote in his thread, I don't even have a shovel cause I use to pay monthly for garaged parking. My dad suggested that I pay to park in the garage, but I didn't think it was going to be that bad.

I'm just going to let the snow melt while I drive the MDX around if I need to go somewhere.

My car isn't tinted, after looking as these pics, tints would look nice.

45 minutes of shoveling and it's out!

·
Registered
569 Posts
do you park in the streets normally?

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I guess paying for a garage is a must in NY
do you park in the streets normally?
I used to parked in a garage, but it was just too much $$$ so I took off that luxury. Plus I stay at my girls house during the week when I have school so paying monthly for indoor parking wouldn't have been worth it.
The only thing I have to look out for is idiots that hit your car while parking.
Which is why I'm getting a tow hook to protect the right side. I also have screws on my JDM relocator plate mount or w/e that project outwards to protect the left side. When I have the chance, I'm going to grind the screws to a point.

Get to shovelin! Does the city make you get the RSX off the street for snow emergency?
I'll wait till the snow melts.
No, I don't think they make you do that here in NYC. Drive at your own caution I'm assuming.

·
Banned
7,568 Posts
someone didn't pay attention to the winter weather advisory. :mam:

Have fun shoveling. lol I did.

what are you trading her in for?

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone didn't pay attention to the winter weather advisory. :mam:

Have fun shoveling. lol I did.

what are you trading her in for?
I did. I just didn't think it'd be THAT bad. I was going to progressively wipe off the snow as it came down, but I was like "fk it". Then the snow plows basically plowed the snow onto my car anyway.

My next car will be...a surprise project. It's going to be awesome.
It's going to be a car that I can track on a road course and it will be RWD and will have torque haha.
The people that follow the Auto Talk section def. have an idea by now. I just don't want to say it in case I change my mind or something.

·
LOLWUT?
851 Posts
I used to parked in a garage, but it was just too much $$$ so I took off that luxury. Plus I stay at my girls house during the week when I have school so paying monthly for indoor parking wouldn't have been worth it.
The only thing I have to look out for is idiots that hit your car while parking.
Which is why I'm getting a tow hook to protect the right side. I also have screws on my JDM relocator plate mount or w/e that project outwards to protect the left side. When I have the chance, I'm going to grind the screws to a point.

I'll wait till the snow melts.
No, I don't think they make you do that here in NYC. Drive at your own caution I'm assuming.

lol yup.
im planning on doing this too! as of right now my license plate is in the middle . do i just stick 2 screws in front? lol

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im planning on doing this too! as of right now my license plate is in the middle . do i just stick 2 screws in front? lol
I have a different plate mount so I replaced the screws with longer ones.

·
da fuckup
6,724 Posts
*To start, this is a progression of my car.
I'm just going to lightly mod my car again just so I'm content before I trade it in :-D

Future mods:
-Repainted Front Bumper
-P1 Front Lip
-05 Grill Back in
-Yellow Fogs
-Tow Hook (front bumper protection)
-Window Visors

-Maybe tints

1.03.2006- A-Spec

3.16.2009- C-West

Current- 2010

Didn't want to hijack the other guy's thread.

As I wrote in his thread, I don't even have a shovel cause I use to pay monthly for garaged parking. My dad suggested that I pay to park in the garage, but I didn't think it was going to be that bad.

I'm just going to let the snow melt while I drive the MDX around if I need to go somewhere.

My car isn't tinted, after looking as these pics, tints would look nice.

:eek:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.