Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
CIHKAL give me a 10 car spot on the highway pulls... All motor is sooooo slow :( Maybe I can convince my buddy to install the turbo before then haha
You need some cams, FBO, a little bit of weight reduction, and a tune by Vit Viper! You'll be surprised how much that'll pick things up.. at least for the K20. Or... get a turbo or SC!

My car's nothing too crazy, but it does surprise/disappoint a lot of cars. I do like to play as an easy target for coyote powered 5.0's, the rare Focus RS, WRX/STI's, Evos, and others haha

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You need some cams, FBO, a little bit of weight reduction, and a tune by Vit Viper! You'll be surprised how much that'll pick things up.. at least for the K20. Or... get a turbo or SC!

My car's nothing too crazy, but it does surprise/disappoint a lot of cars. I do like to play as an easy target for coyote powered 5.0's, the rare Focus RS, WRX/STI's, Evos, and others haha

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Getting tuned in the AM. I'll be happy if I make 210whp SMH I'm going to the meet in my buddies '17 WRX. Bone stock with muffler deletes. Only dig races! Haha jk jk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is the car meet still on for this Saturday? My RSX is fueled up and ready to go.
So far, yes, the meet/cruise is still on. It's day by day so far. But no one has backed out yet! We even have a few guys coming from out of state and getting hotels Friday night for this. Cross your fingers! :vtec:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nice pics! Good times as always guys. Thanks for coming out for the cruise. It was fun catching up with y'all and meeting some new ppl. Til next time!

Ps, keep us updated on the poor man's Porsche. Post some pics and updates. Sounds like a fun project

·
Past Driver’s Ed
559 Posts
Like the RSX, the GTI is a driver’s car . Checkout APR’s website. My MK7 already has their stage 1 tune and it now pumps out 381 ft-lbs of torque. Combine the simple tune with the dual clutch auto transmission and my RSX has to work hard to stay even. At the moment the RSX can still pull ahead at 85 plus.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm thinking a brand new 4-door GTI. Add on the APR motor AND trans tune. Call it a day. That'd be more than enough car for us. Crazy how much power those cars can make. Did you add on the APR tune or did you get that done after you had already purchased the vehicle ?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts