Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the steering column boost gauge cover for my turbo type-s. I have the titaninum interior and the cover came black. So, i went to good ol' Wally World (Wal-Mart) and got some grey primer and "Anadized Bronze" semi-gloss paint and it damn near matches it perfect. So, for all you FI folks out there trying to find a good place to put your boost gauge, this is a definite. It is only blocking the RPM's from 8 1/2-9k and doesn't block the Speedo at all. I got it off of Jegs.com for $30 and i got it in 2 days. I'll take some pics when I get it on tomorrow.

Also, what is a good program to change the pixels on a picture to make it smaller?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, sure.

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
RSXVtec02 said:
I just bought the steering column boost gauge cover for my turbo type-s. I have the titaninum interior and the cover came black. So, i went to good ol' Wally World (Wal-Mart) and got some grey primer and "Anadized Bronze" semi-gloss paint and it damn near matches it perfect. So, for all you FI folks out there trying to find a good place to put your boost gauge, this is a definite. It is only blocking the RPM's from 8 1/2-9k and doesn't block the Speedo at all. I got it off of Jegs.com for $30 and i got it in 2 days. I'll take some pics when I get it on tomorrow.

Also, what is a good program to change the pixels on a picture to make it smaller?
so im not the only one in nj thats boosting? where in nj are you? i live close to newark. what have you got done

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k20a2_power said:
so im not the only one in nj thats boosting? where in nj are you? i live close to newark. what have you got done

I'm at McGuire AFB, about 20 mins south of Trenton. So far, the greddy kit w/o the intercooler, TurboXS RFL Bov, 2.5'' exhaust (about to be 3'' with test pipe) Eibach Sportlines, 2k2 nissan maxima HID's, and getting some 18'' put on tuesday. Its PWP with dark tint.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
buahaha im boosting soon :p rsxvtec, can u take a pic of the paint can? i need to match that center pod too :) damn tan interior :jigglemad:

and was the pod a replacement or addon? thanks

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
it's a cover, from autometer. i got it when it was first out and not listed anywhere, but opted to get an a pillar pod instead.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm in NJ....i just go to school in VA hehe. I'll be back in NJ for this summer. I got CN stage II with block gaurd, turbo gasket, and those goodies. Maybe we could meet up sometime during summer.

·
Registered
691 Posts
rsxvtec02, What 2.5 inch Exhaust do you have?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marcs23 said:
rsxvtec02, What 2.5 inch Exhaust do you have?
custom, about to make a 3'' though. Just got the 3'' turbo muffler today.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aznbeayst said:
buahaha im boosting soon :p rsxvtec, can u take a pic of the paint can? i need to match that center pod too :) damn tan interior :jigglemad:

and was the pod a replacement or addon? thanks

I will take a pic tonight and post it. It is a replacement of the top of the steering column cover.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
here is the pic. It is kinda glossier but, it is the best that i can do. I just looks like a lot of armor all is on it.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
buahahahah kick ass!!! thanks.. clubrsx and optauto have different style autometer pods.. i want one that one u posted.. think im going to order now :)

that pod... is that the 2-1/16'' rsx single gauge pod on jegs? there are no pictures, would u have the part number?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aznbeayst said:
buahahahah kick ass!!! thanks.. clubrsx and optauto have different style autometer pods.. i want one that one u posted.. think im going to order now :)

that pod... is that the 2-1/16'' rsx single gauge pod on jegs? there are no pictures, would u have the part number?

It is the JEG's. It was 29.99. I also received it in 2 days. It is a 2 1/16''. Its the only size that you can order from JEG's or anywhere at that.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
RSXVtec02 you must have a friend with some sticky fingers i.e. 2k2 Maxima hid's. There are a lot of people around my way with those and the TL HID's. My high-beams are the HID's out of a max. If you're 20 min. south of Trenton then you're not too far from me. I live in Willingboro. Maybe we can meet one day so I can get a ride in a Greddy boosted RSX.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dupontrsx said:
RSXVtec02 you must have a friend with some sticky fingers i.e. 2k2 Maxima hid's. There are a lot of people around my way with those and the TL HID's. My high-beams are the HID's out of a max. If you're 20 min. south of Trenton then you're not too far from me. I live in Willingboro. Maybe we can meet one day so I can get a ride in a Greddy boosted RSX.

Yea, i got them from a friend. Where he got them from is none of my concern. I bet that you know him. He lives in willingboro now. I'm about 10 mins from willingboro. We will have to meet up. I haven't got my turbo kit running right yet because of a clogged cat and exhaust leak. I'm making the exhaust hopefully this weekend. A full 3'' catless exhaust. So, after that, it should be good.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
What color is your car? and what is your name cause I sold some to a guy that was in the service before.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts