Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome, I am here to announce that I will be starting my own install services this summer at my house in Bellflower (562). Installs will be by appointment only and by texting me, Steven, at (562)650-7868.

About me: My name is Steven Saari, I'm 28, and I'm currently working on my bachelors degree towards Mechanical Engineering at CSULB. I served 4 years in the United States Air Force (2006-2010) as an F-16 fighter jet mechanic. Basically, I did all work on this aircraft (picture below), ranging from engine changes, landing gear changes, hydraulic component changes, etc.

If it was bolted on to the jet, I changed it.

I've been working on cars as a hobby since 2008 and I currently mod my 2003 Acura RSX Type-S and 2007 S2000.

I am very organized and meticulous with my work and I take pride in what I do.

Text me what you need done and I will happily help you with your modding needs.

The following is a list of services & installs I can provide (but not limited to):

Engine:
- Intake manifold remove & install (r&i), intake r&i, header r&i, exhaust r&i, engine sensor r&i, valve clearance adjustments, oil changes, coolant flushes, serpentine belt r&i, a/c compressor r&i, power steering r&i, alternator r&i, battery r&i, throttle body r&i, plus more!
- I also can do engine changes (I k24 swapped my rsx), clutch changes (along with flywheel and pressure plate), and transmission changes but I will not do that for free. Text me and I'll be glad to do those for a reasonable price.

Suspension:
- coilover r&i, swaybar r&i, strut bar r&i, camber kit r&i, lowering spring r&i, wheel r&i, lower control arm r&i, brake pad r&i, brake rotor r&i, brake caliper r&i, brake and clutch stainless steel line r&i, brake and clutch fluid flushes,wheel r&i, lower control arm r&i, brake pad r&i, brake rotor r&i, brake caliper r&i, brake and clutch stainless steel line r&i, brake and clutch fluid flushes, plus more!

Interior:
headunit r&i, speaker r&i, display gauge r&i, ecu r&i, seat & seat rail r&i, plus more!

I can also do the DIY black headlight painting.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
wow that is awesome, a great way to get your name out and things going. good luck with everything, we got a guy over here that does those work too, ppl like you really help the rest of us out and avoid getting rape at the shops

·
LAKERS ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
2,900 Posts
bump for fellow serviceman :bow:

·
vvvv My Bitch
237 Posts
Would be much appreciated if you could help me out with installing sway bar. Since I got race header and exhaust my em2 sway bar just sitting in garage. Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the support guys. Sorry for the late responses here but I have finals coming up, last one being a week from today. Please feel free to text me for quicker responses!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
For fast responses, text me at (562)650-7868. I have a lot of time on my hands this summer so hit me up with what you need done and we can figure out a price!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still haven't listed my service fees but text me with what you need done and I'll let you know. I'm also going to start listing appointments here. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts