Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i always wondered if anyone has ever painted their sti v lip to match the color of their car, wonder how that would look. anybody ?

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah just looks weird if you have a lip then a vlip colormatched
i mean lets stay stock bumper with color matched vlip or aspec with color vlip.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive seen it done, could have swore it was on some members ride on this site.. it looked ehh.. i dont remember whose it was though
i tried looking but couldnt find. i think it would look decent with arc winglets b/c the black would take your mind off the color matching. it would be like having aspec side skirts.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
i tried looking but couldnt find. i think it would look decent with arc winglets b/c the black would take your mind off the color matching. it would be like having aspec side skirts.
well for me, the vlip hangs lower unless youre rocking a no lip (aspec,mugen,etc) so colour match that can even out the look with aspec sides or mugen but if you have those lips itll hang lower and throw off the flow if youre going for an evened out look. i just tried searching too but couldnt find it either, but im sure someone here will photoshop something for yall if you wait long enoguh :shady:

·
Banned
3,173 Posts
That's like when you color match the center section on a Mugen rear lip, as opposed to flat black:thumbsdow:ugh::stop:

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's like when you color match the center section on a Mugen rear lip, as opposed to flat black:thumbsdow:ugh::stop:
Yes now that looks ugly lol. i just want to see a photo though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts