Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it was pretty wild. Making more power then the original c30 or c32 engine as well. Not really sure how hard it is to turbo those v6 engines. I know for super gt the c30a turbo engine produces 500 bhp and the c32B naturally aspirated makes around the same numbers. The K series is making some serious power in comparison.

·
Moved on to AWD & Boost
330 Posts
I thought it was pretty wild. Making more power then the original c30 or c32 engine as well. Not really sure how hard it is to turbo those v6 engines. I know for super gt the c30a turbo engine produces 500 bhp and the c32B naturally aspirated makes around the same numbers. The K series is making some serious power in comparison.
It's not very difficult, did it back in highschool (lol, interned at a local shop) for a local guy who developed UPS's tracking system. His NSX was stupid fast, I felt special just pulling it into the garage :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not very difficult, did it back in highschool (lol, interned at a local shop) for a local guy who developed UPS's tracking system. His NSX was stupid fast, I felt special just pulling it into the garage :rotfl:
I wish I got an internship when I was in college probably would have learned a lot more then reading text books on how things work. I like the idea of using the K series engine. Probably takes bolt ons a lot better.

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
damn... my favorite car and the engine I know by heart inside and out... perfect combo... didn't see that coming at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts