Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bossin
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it okay to do this? I sold my aftermarket wheels for a set of stock 04 wheels and some cash and I didnt have some oem lugs around around but I had a full set of aftermarket muteki lugs that came with my new wheels.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The seating for tuner lugs and oem lugs is different. I got a set of brand new black honda lugs up for sale with locks if your interested. That way you still get colored lug nuts but they are oem specifications. http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=593106:thumbsup:

·
Bossin
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dammit. should i switch immediately or is it too late that putting oem lugs back on wont do anything?

·
Bossin
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
how much is everything going to cost around? probably going to have it done at a shop. going to get the arp studs from crsx unless i dont really need them then i will go oem (part number?)

·
Bossin
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lmao i was trying to think of ways this could affect my studs but i couldnt think of anything...if anything could it affect the proper seating of the actual wheel when i go to oem lugs?

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
yeah they dont effect your studs...the mess up the seating surface on the rims. i ran oem lugs with rota sub zeros for a bit...they got a little chewed up, but it wasnt the end of the world.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.