Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Suh dude
14 Acura ILX Tech
25,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i picked this up at advanced autoparts it was like $5.00 and it was well worth it.its safe to use on tints and cleans glass so fuckin good. it doesnt use soaps or anything like that but i highly recomend it 10 out of 10 to this product.
ps:its in a areosol type can

·
goodbye mugen
2,175 Posts
is this for inside or outside of glass?
i get this film buildup on my front windshield from oils and crap. does it clean that stuff?

·
Bangin gears
676 Posts
I use this as well and I love it! Great product.

samurai...It can be used on either inside or outside. I use it for both inside and outside, and then follow up with some RainX on the outside. :thumbsup:

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Can be used on both sides of the glass. A lot of people highly recommend this product simply because it does work so well.

·
Trust me; I'm a lawyer
1,137 Posts
EternalBlue said:
Can be used on both sides of the glass. A lot of people highly recommend this product simply because it does work so well.
Well, I, for one, frequently highly recommend things that are essentially ineffectual or suck :p jk :)

I really just love the name, and the idea of Stoner Invisible Glass :thumbsup:

I'll give it a shot!

·
Suh dude
14 Acura ILX Tech
25,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this stuff gets everything off in the am when im going to school the fog shows all the shit on my windshield and is impossible to see this is for both sides of the glass and once again is safe for tinted windows bro

·
Spouse of RSX-S owner
209 Posts
I just used this for the first time last night and, true to the can's directions, it took three applications to remove the crud that years of Windex left behind. During this AM's commute I was amazed at how clear the windshield was (haven't done the rest of the glass as -- this in a non-RSX of course -- I'm still driving top-down).

I was also surprised that the local out-of-parts store (in this case AutoZone)actually stocked it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When i use stoner's, it cleans up really nicely. But when it's foggy out, I see all sorts of smears. I'm not sure what's up. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use this product too. Great stuff and available everywhere. As suggested on the can, I use crumpled newspaper with it, and it works like a charm.

·
I Hate Calvin Stickers
570 Posts
I will have to check this stuff out too. I bought some EagleOne 20/20 awhile back, and I was not satisfied with the results. I went on unevenly and streaked horribly on inside windshield buildup. Windex is by far the best IMO, but I keep it off my tint strip on the windshield. I will try Stoner's for the rest of my glass.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts