Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Invisible Glass

Hi There

Stoner Invisible Glass is terrific! It cleans without streaks, smudges, and even cuts that film that causes the glass to fog up. However it is not designed for water spots. To remove watersopts, look into a Glass Polish. BAF (Pro Products) sells a product for this and it works! Even on mirror glass! Look over the following link for technical info: http://www.goodspeedmotoring.com/?page=windows

M

·
0 Posts
I agree with Goodspeed... it's terrific! I just started using it, I paid $6.99 +tax canadian$. I found it at a performance parts store, you can try there.

O

·
0 Posts
momo said:
I agree with Goodspeed... it's terrific! I just started using it, I paid $6.99 +tax canadian$. I found it at a performance parts store, you can try there.
Does anyone know if Stoner's Invisible Glass is available
in the Vancouver, B.C., area?

·
Registered
217 Posts
What are people using that can't find Stoners for interior glass cleaning? I've been to Lordco, Cdn Tire, Wal-Mart, etc and nobody seems to carry it... :-(

G

·
0 Posts
Hi There

Stoner Invisible glass is the best, however if you cannot find it in your area in Canada, Try looking for Sprayway #50. It surely is a close second.

S

·
0 Posts
AlmostRSXy said:
What are people using that can't find Stoners for interior glass cleaning? I've been to Lordco, Cdn Tire, Wal-Mart, etc and nobody seems to carry it... :-(
There's been some threads on interior window cleaning where some people have given "home recipes" for making their own window cleaner. It might be of some use. :)

It can also be ordered online.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts