692 Posts
newspaper doesnt leave streak marks

·
JDM>USDM
38,437 Posts
TeXas_RsX said:
WTF crumpled newspaper?

How??
I work in a restaurant and we use crumpled newspaper to clean the glass tables. All you do is spray the glass and crumple up your newspaper and wipe it down. It shouldn't leave any streaks and lints like when you use paper towels. The only thing I wouldn't use newspaper to wipe on the car is the rear window due to the defog lines.

·
Registered
830 Posts
What kind the product that I should use to clean my window?

What kind the product that I should use to clean my window? Is Windex as well? Everytime I use that still have some spots.

·
997 C4S
11,065 Posts
Have you guys used the new "version" of Stoner's invisible glass? It's no longer the can spray, but it's now a regular trigger driven spray bottle. No more crap falling onto the dash or into my face FTW! ;)

·
glory to the hypnotoad
6,295 Posts
bjelder said:
:dontknow:

this is the car care forum...
I'm aware -- It's not off topic in the least! It just caught me off guard after hitting the new posts button and seeing something about "Stoner's Invisible Glass + crumpled Newspaper"... after reading a while I figured out what the heck everyone was talking about.

·
R.I.P. EVO IX SE
1,435 Posts
rsx061127 said:
What kind the product that I should use to clean my window? Is Windex as well? Everytime I use that still have some spots.
I've had excellent results with NXT glass cleaner and a clean microfiber cloth. a tip is to spray very lightly, and buff lightly as if you were buffing out wax. it will make the glass so clean it'll look like it's not there. and do it in very cool conditions and not in the hot sun, or else you'll get more streaking than a high school student graduating outside the local football stadium.

·
R.I.P. EVO IX SE
1,435 Posts
OlieCan said:
I use stoners invisible glass.

Then again, I find a much bigger difference if you know how to clean windows, more than what kind of cleaner you use.

yeah true, words by autopians who live and die by it...

"The process is more important than the product"

oh shiet.. or was it

"It's not the product, it's the process"

something like that!! :thumbsup:

·
7,587 Posts
aonsoKuDC5 said:
yeah true, words by autopians who live and die by it...

"The process is more important than the product"

oh shiet.. or was it

"It's not the product, it's the process"

something like that!! :thumbsup:

Process before products :dontknow:

·
Mamimi
6,023 Posts
Keith DC5 said:
Have you guys used the new "version" of Stoner's invisible glass? It's no longer the can spray, but it's now a regular trigger driven spray bottle. No more crap falling onto the dash or into my face FTW! ;)
I think the one you are talking about is the old one. All they sell on their site is the cans. :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts