Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just got them in, I'm having other issues right now after installing stoptech brake lines along with powerslot slotted rotors and hawk hp plus brake pads.. making strange sounds and dragging caliper. After i can sort out the issues I'll let you know how they are.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got them in, I'm having other issues right now after installing stoptech brake lines along with powerslot slotted rotors and hawk hp plus brake pads.. making strange sounds and dragging caliper. After i can sort out the issues I'll let you know how they are.
Sounds good! I was actually gonna run the same set up. I appreciate the reply!

·
274 Posts
I have the Stoptech SS lines with centric blanks and Hawk HPS pads. They work fine but to be honest I couldn't tell much of a difference from the stock lines.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have the Goodrich SS lines paired with centric rotors and hps pads. I felt a big difference from stock lines. Car stops as it was intended to do.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have the Stoptech SS lines with centric blanks and Hawk HPS pads. They work fine but to be honest I couldn't tell much of a difference from the stock lines.
I understand what you mean by this.. I have Stoptech SS lines with Hawk HP+ pads, and Stoptech slotted rotors.. The car stops much better now, but the stopping power along with pedal feel, its hard to isolate the feedback directly related to the SS lines..

No issues with the actual lines themselves as of now 100 miles.

I plan on tracking my car and decided to run with these lines.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any updates on your brake system? Hope you sorted out your problems!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts