Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so I got these volume sensitive 7 color LEDs
Where is the best place to put the front tube on? I dont ahve a body kit and they are one sided so I donno about the grill. Should I cut out that protector and screw it into that somehow?
thanks
pierCe

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
diamond plate floormats and neons?......ricer

·
Banned
2,517 Posts
pierCeTYPEs said:
okay so I got these volume sensitive 7 color LEDs
Where is the best place to put the front tube on? I dont ahve a body kit and they are one sided so I donno about the grill. Should I cut out that protector and screw it into that somehow?
thanks
pierCe
best place for neon underbodies are at the landfill.

·
Banned
2,517 Posts
osmasterflex said:
alright guys...He Likes the neons...Did you really have to say that in the thread...was it absolutely necessary?
yes...yes I did. c'mon, it's crsx. If he doesn't have thick skin he shouldn't be on here.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well if you noticed what section we are in, it says neons...cant kill him just because he wants and has neons, even though it is ricer as hell. Sorry I cant help you, I have no idea how those underbody neons are attached, all I know is put them in places where rocks wont hit them because then your screwed...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
don't listen to ne of them, the word "ricey" and shiet is all just some shiet, it's their own opinions and really shouldnt do that to discourage you. Some things look ugly but neons aren't bad if you like them, I cannot help you either but just didnt want you to get flamed for their opinions

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Don't listen to ppl here if they say its RICEY!!!! If you like it that way then you should not care that it looks RICEY!!
Personally I don't like it but most ppl that will support you will also have the RICEY Neons

:laughing:
Anyways good luck :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,517 Posts
BRAISKI said:
Don't listen to ppl here if they say its RICEY!!!! If you like it that way then you should not care that it looks RICEY!!
Personally I don't like it but most ppl that will support you will also have the RICEY Neons

:laughing:
Anyways good luck :thumbsup:
well it's still ricey whether you like it or not. It's not like we're just dissing you. You're part of a community and you have a group reputation to hold up. Like if there are base models putting on Type-S badges, we'll debadge the car for them, you know. Neons are gay. We're just trying to protect you from succumbing to the whole FnF mentality. It wasn't cool on a rx-7, and it's not going to be cool on your dc5.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya I could really care less what people think of underbodies, you cant see them and they are illegal in VA
no one in my school has them and a guy gave me a 140 dollar deal with these right out of the box. I think they are sweet and I'm not worried about it. but thanks guys for your opinion that does matte to me :D

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Blaziniflo said:
well it's still ricey whether you like it or not. It's not like we're just dissing you. You're part of a community and you have a group reputation to hold up. Like if there are base models putting on Type-S badges, we'll debadge the car for them, you know. Neons are gay. We're just trying to protect you from succumbing to the whole FnF mentality. It wasn't cool on a rx-7, and it's not going to be cool on your dc5.

Bwahahaha :bow: :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts