Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too sure how long this thread is going to last for but here it goes....

DO NOT BUY STRUP RH. You can hate on me, flame me and do whatever you like, but please dont make the same mistake i did. I hate my Strup RH. It does not fit right. I have searched and read a lot of threads about the Strup RH and nothing good has come out of it. So many problems with fitment issues, whetheer 1st or 2nd generation. People have bought the EM2 sway bar and still have issues with trying to get their Strup RH to fit.

Right from the install i knew we were going to have problems. Its simply too wide and rattles off the sway bar. People also say that it doesnt rattle off the sway bar, but rather makes your entire exhaust system rattle against your car. Either way im trying to help you out and convince you to buy another companys product.

Any other questions on how much im dissapointed and or why im dissapointed with my Strup RH, feel free to ask away.

:firemad: on

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have a Strup RH and have no problems? Are you on a stock sway bar? I seriously would like to fix these issues im having and not have to replace my RH. But this little bastard has been nothing but problems since its been installed.

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
I hate my Strup RH. It does not fit right. I have searched and read a lot of threads about the Strup RH and nothing good has come out of it. So many problems with fitment issues, whetheer 1st or 2nd generation.
Not trying to start anything, but if you searched and read about people having fitment issues with Strup, then why did you get it in the first place? :dontknow:

Anyways sorry for your luck, hopefully you can get it to where it doesn't rattle anymore!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.