Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I <3 my Honda
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i picked up my new rsx type s yesturday night. I identified all the scratches and had acura buff them out for me and they did the job. I just noticed a line of sticky material on my trunk. Looks like its the sticky crap from the cover sheet that new cars come with. I don't want to go back to acura if i dont have too. Whats some ways to get this bad boy off my trunk? :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i would try using the clayber first, if that doesnt work take it back to acura and have them do it for free.

·
i &#10084; macro.
15,894 Posts
How much goo is it? I've found spots of it on my car, kind or rubbery. I just rubbed it with my finger and it came off. I did this after the car was washed.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Go to wal-mart in the aisle with the touch up paint and look for 3M tar & adhesive remover(@ $6), it will remove it with ease. That is what the dealer will use.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
3m adhesive remover...........i work for an acura dealership and we use this to remover the tape marks off the car............shit for all you paid for your car i would take it back and ask them to remove it............better than 6$ for something you will barely use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts