Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

StumpyRSX: Black RSX type S [3.0]

6K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  SolidTypeSexy 
#1 · (Edited)
I have not posted on the forums in quite a while, but I got some new rims and thought I would share.

I got these rims cause I was back to the stock rims and I wanted new ones. They are not that amazing looking... but for the price and weight I could not pass them up.

Flik - FTD (Matt Black)

Size: 16x7
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
ET: 43
Weight: 16lbs
Price: $89 each (edgeracing.com)

*Note: That is not my real license plate number, I changed the numbers in photoshop.

What my car looked like before I took off the wing and changed the rims:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
im not gonna lie, i actually like the black fliks better, it looks stealthy and sinister. car looks real nice though!
Well that is good you are not going to lie.... because the black rims are on there now and they are not coming off anytime soon. :)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
u get the trunk holes filled in or something?.
Yeah... filled in the holes...

___
ur car bak in the day was amazn. not feeln the new wheels so much
Yeah... my old rims were nice looking. I really like the hyper black. They got beet up over the years and so did my stock rims. So I sold them both and got some really cheap light dark ones.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
how much was it to get the holes filled in? interested in doing the same thing. gettin sick of not being able to see shit out the back.
I did it myself... Does not look that great... but my car is so beat up on the outside... I really did not care.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.