Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bar'd
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first I had a problem with the light for cruise control switch going out so I purchased from acura might I add these cost $5 freagging dollars each. Yeah, you might say their cheap if you get one and fixing, but then after I replaced that one bulb another bulb dies the next day and when I replaced that one another one dies. This is freagging bs. SPent 20 bucks on 4 little ass bulbs.
Anyways, I ordered the whole kit for cheap rather than keep putting money into bulbs anyone have the same issue?
Do I have a short somewhere or something? why are these damn bulbs dying so fast.

·
Registered
613 Posts
same thing happend to me. MY cruise control bulb went out and after i replaced it , my sunroof bulb went out. after i replaced that shit again , my vent bulb ( at AC controller) went out. i just ignore that shit and no more dead bulb

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea, my recirculation light went out, so i'm waiting on wedge bulbs from an online order now. I have a few extra coming in, so that should hold me over for the next ones that go out.

i have less than 17k on my 2006 rsx and i'm already having wedges dying on me :p good times.

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
i've got 103k miles on my car now and my recirculation light bulb is out and so are my sunroof and cruise control one

kind of happy the cruise control one is though...that was way too bright and annoyed me at night (as i leave the cruise control button on 24/7 in case i need to use it)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I wonder if they left the cruise control light undimmed because they figured it was unsafe to have cruise control on at night might fall asleep at the wheel? It annoys me too big bright green light.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts