Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fully Boosted
9,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha so im on my way to work today... and theres a pigeon on comm ave in boston, and i was kidding around in my head going im going to run it over cuz usually they fly away but then i get really close to it and it does not move til im about a foot away and it goes up in the air and thump! i see its head reach my front bumper, just had it repainted cuz i bought it with a scuff and now theres a lil spot that looks like is missing some paint now. stupid things i wasnt even going fast

·
Registered
138 Posts
That sucks, I nailed a scuicidal candian goose on the highway one time with my civic and it didnt even get scratched. Figured I was lucky it didnt leave a mark there. And im not mean, I would have avoided it but i was kind of boxed in with cars on all sides. That thing was just nuts walking towards a group of cars going 75. Would figure something like a pigeon wouldnt leave a mark.

·
Fully Boosted
9,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe, it was a really small..chicken? lol
lol, maybe it didnt leave a mark unless it was already there, but when i got to work i was expecting a dead pigeon to be hanging there cuz i didnt see it in the rear view on the ground, and there was white dust all over where it hit and i could see the black plastic from the front bumper like a lil tiny bit

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
lol reminds me of that seinfeld epsiode. where the pigeons wouldn't get of the way of george. No respect.

·
Fully Boosted
9,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol reminds me of that seinfeld epsiode. where the pigeons wouldn't get of the way of george. No respect.
lol haha, never seen it. i was just like are you serious, i knew they were stupid but didnt think they were that stupid to just sit there

·
Registered
793 Posts
had a robin fly right into me yesterday.....made a nice dent in the hood

·
Registered
488 Posts
I dont know what it is but recently Ive noticed birds seem to be messing me with me also. Theyll ethier fly right at my car and swoop away at the last moment or theyll sit there and not move.

·
Gmen FTL
5,372 Posts
we had a deal!!! :rotfl:

·
Penn State Bitches
1,001 Posts
I had a hawk drop a mouse in front of me on rt 80, landed about 10 feet in front of my car. A mouse splatt on the windshield at 75 mph wouldnt be fun. This ever happen to anyone else?

·
Penn State Bitches
1,001 Posts
god that reminds me of the scene in fight club where they are putting bird seed on all the bmws

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.