Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RSx S
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was a windy day and I went to get some food. I park my car infront of the coffee house right when i got back into my car I see a 10 fts umbrella flying toward me. It landed on a slk 55 scrached the whole roof. Then the stupid wind pick it up again and the POS landed on my car it dented my 1/4 Panel scrached my back windshield. I was so piss I ran into the store and bitch the shit out of them they offer to pay for all the damage.

You should see how piss off the guy with the slk it kinda cheer me up for a second.

·
bonhomized
4,755 Posts
geez you guys act like you've never heard a fob before. get off his case.

EDIT: and sorry about your car talic

Reactions: rsxxsj

·
Its time...
629 Posts
english is most likely the OP's second language. how many here can speak a foreign language decently? i understood everything the OP was trying to say so whats the big deal...? there most likely are native born americans who speak/write english worse than him. :dontknow:

hope everything works out fine for ya man.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Wow. This has turned into an english speaking thread. Let me tell you something. People here in Hawaii has the worse english speaking skills. I have to try extra hard to speak proper english. In the islands, we speak Pidgin.

·
oh snap!
2,960 Posts
Read This! It's very funny.
http://www.guidenet.net/resources/wanker.html

Yup the store must pay for the damages. Also, if a rock or some other debris falls off a construction truck, they too must pay for damages and most always do.
a rock flew out of a dumptruck once, and hit and cracked my moms windshield on her mustang GT she got the number, called..they said they wouldnt pay for it, that it was a road hazard, so she bitched them out, and they still wouldnt pay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts