Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a chance to pick up my buddies red turbo from his evo. but what would it take or is it just not possible at all to make that turbo fit on a rsx-s?
i didnt know how to find the answer anywhere online so im asking yes i know its an odd and possibly stupid question :stfu:

·
C-walt
399 Posts
I think it impossible lol, because I don't think they make a manifold for that type of flange. I could be wrong. But if your doing all that work , and looking for the same results, get a greedy turbo lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
PPG Krew
5,478 Posts
Youd have to build your own manifold or have someone build you one with that mitsu flange. The red is a modified oem mitsu turbo meant as a drop in replacement for the oem mitsu unit. So it uses a mitsu flange as well.. At $2500 new, the FP turbos are overpriced considering what else you can get on the market for the same amount of money. Either way, bottom line is that building your entire turbo setup around an FP red for a mitsubishi is retarded. U can get a brand new precision or garrett unit with a t3 flange that will fit any t3 setup you want for less than the 2500 an FP red costs. Im not saying all this cause im partial, I own an evo myself. Just being honest with you this would make zero sense.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks. and ya i didnt know if theres a way to swap that flange. especially because i would only be paying 250 for his evo turbo vs $2000+ for that greddy turbo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts