Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Went ahead and pulled the plug, decided not to cheap out and bought myself some Anzo headlights (hurt the wallet a little bit), along with tail light turn signal red-outs, plus a decklid spoiler. Really excited to see how it all comes together on my silver 02 Type S.

What kind of halogen bulbs would any of you suggest? My OEM headlights are pretty faded, and I hear really good things about Anzo lights, so I shouldn't have any fitment issues / light output issues, correct? What are some good H1 lights that could go well with my Anzo's?

These are the lights I bought:

https://www.carid.com/anzo/black-euro-headlights-mpn-121209.html?singleid=12751033&url=389525

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,769 Posts
Either Phillips Bluevision or Sylvania H1 for the stock look. If you want to be more excessive, you can get a HID like from retro-solutions or xenon. Check out the light section on the forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Splurged and got an HID kit from xenon. Did I make the correct choice by going with 6000k? Was thinking about 8000k but it might've been to bright / obnoxious / could potentially give me unwanted tickets from police.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to hear that... lol.

Hey man, I recognize your name from you replying to my other posts. Thanks for your help / opinions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts