Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you use to fix the faded plastic look on your head lights/tail lights?

What kind of car wash/wax product gives your car the "mirror" look? And is that same product ok to use on windows/rims?

What kind of product do you use to clean a cloth interior car? Stain removing and odor removing....

You know how older cars have dirty and oily engine compartments? Well, what would I use to restore that to show room condition?

What I use right now is the car wash fluid that has wax in it. Sorta like a 2 in 1 car wash fluid. I use armor all wipes for interior dash. But what I realize is that the car is starting to fade..... Does the wax in the car wash fluid actually work?? Thanks for any help...

ciao

·
Little engine that could
5,122 Posts
From what I've learned, there is no easy way to wax and get the high quality shine and smoothness you desire... You have to do it the old fashion way.

·
Registered
870 Posts
i would use a basic car wash and take the time to use a very high quality wax to finish it off for that mirror look

1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rookie said:
From what I've learned, there is no easy way to wax and get the high quality shine and smoothness you desire... You have to do it the old fashion way.
That's why I'm asking for suggestions for a good quality wax...

ciao

1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts