Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I'm RICH, bitch!
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:

Back in the day a few of us on CRSX would get together to play ball hockey. Good way to shoot the sh1t and get a good workout. We didn't have any games last year, so its back from the dead. Mark the date.

When: Sunday November 9th, 1PM

Where: Miliken Mills High School (7522 Kennedy Road, near 14th Ave)

We usually play in the north parking lot. Usually 4 on 4 with 2 goalies, if more people show up we can go to 5 on 5 and add subs if needed. Subs are great. ;)

You don't have to be a pro, just come out and have fun. Hackers will be prosecuted. :stop:

Bring a stick and if you play goal bring your equipment.

There are some regulars that are not CRSX'ers that will attend, and they have been playing with us for years. Good crew.

If you know you will attending, put your name down below. Don't sign up unless you are 100%

1) maximusbibicus
2) gtarsx

Past games:

·
spirited driver
17,531 Posts
woooohooooo cant wait..love the flashback pictures haha :beerchug:

%100 playing
1) maximusbibicus
2) gtarsx
3) Dominator (Derrick)
4) Cedrick

lol Nick i think you will be a gametime decision for this one haha :drink::drink:

·
Hello World
6,338 Posts
So you guys don't don't play with real hockey gloves, wtf I thought that was a normal thing.

How are you supposed to drop the gloves, with no gloves?!

·
spirited driver
17,531 Posts

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
if there's a strike at York, I'll be down to play.. otherwise I'll have work to do lol

I have ball hockey goalie equipment

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.