Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
fyea
5,981 Posts
i swear, kids in my city that drive them think they have big weewee's for some reason? Its a fucking cavalier and an ugly POS.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont have anything against cobalts. there decent like your SS. last pic looks like a wannabe ferrari rear end.

i wouldnt mind putting down 300hp / 300 torque either like yours does :giggity:
thanks. 300whp that is w/o a bottle warmer and the bottle being cold cause of a/c.

ty though. respect to you for not being on a high horse and having something against me. didn't do anything wrong to anyone just posting up pic's of my car and even called it gay. at the end of the day a car is a car.

·
Im no mexican im Hawaiian
2,999 Posts
Looks good you just need some rims :thumbsup:

·
In the works... ^.^; ;
2,401 Posts
i dont have anything against cobalts. there decent like your SS. last pic looks like a wannabe ferrari rear end.

i wouldnt mind putting down 300hp / 300 torque either like yours does :giggity:
yup totally awesome havening a 300whp/tq car with no engine management on stock injectors that are about to die .. spray with no way of monitoring knock and ignition is fuckin retarded

lol have fun with your ebay bullshit :shakehead

·
got swirls?
2,366 Posts
thanks. 300whp that is w/o a bottle warmer and the bottle being cold cause of a/c.

ty though. respect to you for not being on a high horse and having something against me. didn't do anything wrong to anyone just posting up pic's of my car and even called it gay. at the end of the day a car is a car.
well lets just say im not part of the imports vs domestics crowd ;)

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
for the people who are haters.

mostly to himrin1216 aka tool aka doesn't know shit about cars aka his own friends call him a tool. need i say more?

·
In the works... ^.^; ;
2,401 Posts
nope. on my 5th bottle now. like i said i run the fuel jet rich so i am fine.

36nitrous/22fuel.
lmao just because your runnning rich doesnt mean your running right :rotfl:

the face that you keep making the point that you only spent 907 is stupid .. you gotta pay to play ... and just because your on your 5th bottle doesnt mean shit haha:stfu:

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yup totally awesome havening a 300whp/tq car with no engine management on stock injectors that are about to die .. spray with no way of monitoring knock and ignition is fuckin retarded

lol have fun with your ebay bullshit :shakehead
dude, you have no clue what you are talking about. i am not on stock injectors. my car runs completely fine. ignition?

steve you have no clue what you are talking about. i sit back and :laughing: at every post you make.

you should talk to my girlfriend she can knock some sense into you since you have absolutely no clue about cars

1 - 20 of 282 Posts