Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question, i just read an issuse of super street and for some reason they featured the magnaflow white rsx which imo is nothing special at all. I was reading the mods and he says that he has the Hondata ECU upgrade and also NOS, isnt this not do able because of the advice timing?

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
umm this is a re-post, they have K-Pro. (I think thats what its called). Works with nitrous.

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
yeahi said:
I have a quick question, i just read an issuse of super street and for some reason they featured the magnaflow white rsx which imo is nothing special at all. I was reading the mods and he says that he has the Hondata ECU upgrade and also NOS, isnt this not do able because of the advice timing?
The current Hondata upgrade is not nitrous friendly, although some people are still using it.
Hondata is release a new upgrade, in about two weeks, that will be able to run with nitrous.
:wavey:

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
yea even though hondata says the reflash 1,2,3,4 are not nitrous friendly, isn't there one person that's got two big balls of steel and is doing it anyway? I remember reading it. the programmable hondata will allow u to run nitrous and "#4" although def not at the same time. it'll probably be like #4 when yer not spraying and then retard and dump fuel when you are spraying.

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
krystar said:
yea even though hondata says the reflash 1,2,3,4 are not nitrous friendly, isn't there one person that's got two big balls of steel and is doing it anyway?
I don't know about the balls of steel, but AlphaZero is running it.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
K20A2 said:
It is actually a base model, not running the Hondata programmable unit, and might be running the upgrade with nitrous but probably not.
Good looking out. I noticed that it was a base model as soon as I saw the plastic intake runners.

I think we need to send more letters to Super Street Chris. :laughing:

-Jarrod

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
BigDawg said:
Good looking out. I noticed that it was a base model as soon as I saw the plastic intake runners.

I think we need to send more letters to Super Street Chris. :laughing:

-Jarrod
hehe, I bet you they wouldn't print it or they would put my Type-S on the cover and call it a base model. :D

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
heh. :laughing:

yeah, it can be done, but it's like pouring water on a grease fire..... it's exactly what they tell you NOT to do.

and yes, the k-programmable one, as i understand it, will basically be #4 off n2o, and setup to work as a dry kit with n2o.

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im still trying to figure out why they put the car in there. There really isnt anything at all special about that car that impresses me at all, i look at that car and i see a white rsx w/ a body kit and rims with ugly graphics all over the place, some minor bolt ons and thats about it.

Another thing i found funny was how those super street editors write, it makes you wonder if they know what they are talking about or just talking to fit in everything in the article, it sounds very dumb when read, imo.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Yeahi: They should've put your car on the cover. Cause your car is HOT!! :thumbsup:

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
yeahi said:
im still trying to figure out why they put the car in there. There really isnt anything at all special about that car that impresses me at all, i look at that car and i see a white rsx w/ a body kit and rims with ugly graphics all over the place, some minor bolt ons and thats about it.

Another thing i found funny was how those super street editors write, it makes you wonder if they know what they are talking about or just talking to fit in everything in the article, it sounds very dumb when read, imo.
It is because he works for Magnaflow. Magnaflow says that will they buy some much ad space for the next year but you have to feature our car in your magazine. This is why 1 of my RSX's will not be in there. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts