Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wondered if u guys could take a look at my datalogs and tell me if I need a tune or something else is wrong with supercharge install? JRSC, 5psi, 550cc inj. +before and after map relocator install

ATTACH]332047[/ATTACH]

View attachment 332048

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Please post your tune also.

Get us a datalog with a run wide open throttle from 2000 RPM up to redline.

Cant do anything with your datalog without that. Looks like its on the lean side right now.

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
[/ATTACH]
Please post your tune also.

Get us a datalog with a run wide open throttle from 2000 RPM up to redline.

Cant do anything with your datalog without that. Looks like its on the lean side right now.
Here is the map used. Its just the one in k-manager K20a2 5-7 psi supercharge.
View attachment 332051

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definitely lean part throttle

you're fuel trim is almost maxed out in some spots

upload this so your s.trim isn't going bananas
Appreciate the help. What else do u see thats going bananas? Kpro is a foreign language to me:)

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Can you try to get a datalog as I mentioned... Just start the datalog, find an open highway, and a do a 3rd gear pull from 2000 RPM to redline.

Then try a half throttle pull to about 2000-6000 RPM in like 2nd gear. Keep consistent throttle.

Its a little easier to tune that way right now.

For part throttle tuning try this program.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=575241

I was able to really dial in my part throttle to where I was only using 5% or less of Short term fuel trim adjustments (thats the adjustments your o2 sensor makes to fuel during partial throttle driving).

·
Registered
651 Posts
Appreciate the help. What else do u see thats going bananas? Kpro is a foreign language to me:)

I cant really say much about that data log. You were just coming to operating temperature in this one. If anything you'll be rich now. Record another data log (partial throttle) as mentioned above or if you understand how to use the program linked above, even better! . Make your new logs consistent with your first 2 logs by monitoring your IAT, ECT, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts