Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection

84K views 1K replies 52 participants last post by  nats007 
I need some supercharged Instagram buddies add me @ j_type_s. On a side note just got my carbing rear bar to match the front.
Nice brace. I used to have the carbing front under brace on my DC5. It's amazing if you have ground clearance.

Thanks:fistbump:. The under brace is near impossible to find now
Nengun performance will have it, if not you can get it from their Yahoo auctions. What's impossible to find is the D3 double X cross brace, and the rear double V brace. Wish I had never sold those.

Good morning.

Any winter projects on the go?

Myself I'll, I put my ITR header back on in the late fall, with the intent of of wrapping my Alpha header with DEI Titanium wrap this winter.

Yeah, it's been high ever since I installed the larger tb. I cleaned it before installing it but I'll do that again. As for the tps, I wasn't aware it needs to be aligned properly lol. Is there diy or instructions for that?
Have you tried adjusting the throttle cable? The wheel on the skunk2 tb is shape different then oem. So if it is too tight, the shape could be causing your blade to be more open, allowing more air to pass, causing a higher idle.

Make sense?

Agreed, getting a shop to do all those bushing would not be cheap. Remember this kit does not come with instructions, so I could see the shop scratching their heads a lot. Your better to undertake this on your own.

It sure is hard finding a supercharger these days. Three months ago, I've upgraded to a dual pulley on my b8.5 s4 and haven't driven the honda since. I really need a charger for my EP3. Let me know if anyone is thinking of selling their kit.