Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1281 - 1284 of 1284 Posts

·
Always on TDY...
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,281
yea a ton of forums went to this since they are all part of vertical scope i guess. not liking it at all either.

anyone of you guys have any info on the reinforced shaft for the jsrc? i know scuffers was producing them a long time ago not sure where i can track down one of them nowadays.
Sup bro, unsure where you can find one of those reinforced shafts nowadays. A few years back, I recall someone reached out to him and he had a few left, but that was a while ago.

Maybe ask mercracing if he's interested in making a few?

·
Always on TDY...
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,282
Winter, not my favorite time of year. It's that time of the year when I have to discipline myself and store the RSX away for the winter to avoid exposure to the salt and potholes. Now my daily driver is no slug. It’s a modified MK7 GTI with DSG and it's pretty respectable on the street like the RSX. But man, sixteen years later and with a “little” extra horsepower the RXS is still a true drivers car. It's only been a couple weeks but I already miss the rawness of that car. Maybe it's time to move further south.
One of the main reasons I can't move north lol. Mine is still down, been crazy at work and at home, working with my son to maintain his grades. Hoping to get some time to work on it during Christmas break.

·
Always on TDY...
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,283

·
Past Driver’s Ed
497 Posts
One of the main reasons I can't move north lol. Mine is still down, been crazy at work and at home, working with my son to maintain his grades. Hoping to get some time to work on it during Christmas break.
I remember those days helping with schoolwork. It does payoff. This spring my youngest graduated on time from Purdue in Chemical Engineering. Now I get to play with his new Veloster N that he bought himself. Keep us posted on the outcome of your engine issue.

1281 - 1284 of 1284 Posts