Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged *CHAT* Thread Part LXV: Sam = no KNOCKS, Loza <3's D-Rob, and winterFTL

26K views 2K replies 58 participants last post by  stlrollin6 
who closed the other one? it happened right as i got home.

It was me Wess...WHo the hell do u think?
there are footprints of more people than you think in these parts :shady:

btw, you sent my shit to a naval base in tennessee... why there is a naval base in a landlocked state, i have no idea.

ok, so if you guys had to choose one of these guns, which would it be?

springfield loaded 1911 .45

kimber stainless II 1911 .45

or, a plain ol' jane springfield xd service model .45

standard

or stainless slide

yeah, i'm kind of favoring that one... plus it's like $400 dollars less than the top two at only $489ish.

:wavey: wuddup wes side
hey buddy.
:rolleyes: Are you questioning my authority?
haha, just curious, as it's normally all hush hush... i'm not so sure he was actually banned though because he was using his account while he was supposed to be banned... i checked :shady:

behold, this is what a real sideburn looks like... joe dirt don't have shit on this!

Wess, you're a scrub :D
ha, i'm a cameleon :shady: i go from shaved head, to gelled hair and preppy, to mechanic looking with sideburns and a hat... the only thing that stays all the time is the goatee... i'm gonna start shaving the head again in a few weeks.

For some reason I always expect the 6-pack and pecks and just overall built body from you. Maybe just cause of the pics I've seen of Lauren :dontknow: :p
i used to be swole, i'll have to dig around to find some pictures... i still have pecs, and the delts (shoulders) are alright, but i definitely don't have a 6 pack anymore.

By Nick do you mean the Canadian guy you guys always refer to? I think only you and Wess actually recognize my name in here :p
ha, yeah, that canuck... then come around more!

Well I've read your lady killing stories. I actually imagine the same lean built body from you. I think you have dirty blond hair for some reason. Blue eyes? Wild guesses here.
lol, i used to picture him as a 120 lb blonde headed guy.

I am around! Just haven't built a report with anyone besides you two.

Haha I'm waiting to see his response on what he does look like.
the gregg gives hints from time to time :laughing:

you can sort of see the outline of my right delt here. so there's a little bit of muscle left... just not much :eek:

I can't stop staring at the light. I'm like a moth going into the fire.

While we're at it what do you guys think I look like then? I don't think anyone has enough info about me to venture a guess. Well maybe you Wess.
:shady:

everyone should know what the gregg, erik and myself look like as often as we post pics.

i think of a young blond haired guy pretty buff for some reason.....haha no idea why
him going to the gym is one of the only things about him he doesn't keep a mystery :laughing:

ok now i like that. real? and full body pics nao!
they're real... they're not really as big as they look right there... she wears a 34 c most of the time... every now and then a 32 d works...

small waist large hips/butt and legs...

Reactions: babboon and TK-421
haha yea i felt gay as shit saying that, but tahts all i know about the shy little fucker :laughing: jp post some pics, join the social life of our clubrsx sc group haha you mysterious bastard u
use the word "swole" :laughing: it sounds less ghey.

Moar pics of the boy?

Go look again!! Stop ninja editing my posts..
only pic i have showing lauren top to bottom :dontknow: plus i figure with you being in the northeast, and italian (like 90% catholic) maybe you're into them :laughing:

ha... you're just mad cause i'm so quick at catching ninja edits before they happen :ninja:

cute girl :thumbsup:

heres me...completely anihilated on newyears hah

heres the gf last year the one right in the middle dk if you have seen her or not, i post pics unlike jp :coffee:

why does your avy not have the enrique mole?

nice woman... did all of them run a train on you and your pal? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.