Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PIMPIN AINT EZ
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering is anyone has hooked up a blow off valve to get that turbo hissing sound out of their jackson supercharger. Is it even possible? If so, how have you done this?

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
chicows18 said:
Just wondering is anyone has hooked up a blow off valve to get that turbo hissing sound out of their jackson supercharger. Is it even possible? If so, how have you done this?
umm...no it's not possible

·
Vendor
1,224 Posts
chicows18 said:
How about someone here makes a CD recording of a turbo blowoff valve in operation. That way all you have to do to get the sound is to hit the play button.

Alternatively there are companies that make blow off valves for NA engines that do nothing other than make noise.

Seriously, no. There is no need or requirement for a blowoff valve on a JRSC.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
roll down the window and yell PSSSSSHHHHHHHH

·
Old San Diego Member
4,063 Posts
krystar said:
:rotfl: :iamwiths:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
krystar said:
ROFL! My friend is notorious for doing that exact thing. We've even named his "BOV", the "Intimidator Series". He hangs out of the window and screams waaaaaPSSSSHHHHTTTTTT! Like crazy loud. He scares at least 2 old people and a handfull of tourists a day. LOL

His name is Sloppy, need I say more?

·
Registered
115 Posts
usually i always say there are no stupid questions.... but...

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
wunluv said:
ROFL! My friend is notorious for doing that exact thing. We've even named his "BOV", the "Intimidator Series". He hangs out of the window and screams waaaaaPSSSSHHHHTTTTTT! Like crazy loud. He scares at least 2 old people and a handfull of tourists a day. LOL

His name is Sloppy, need I say more?

:nervous:

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
I think this question is almost like: "Is there a switch so you can turn the turbo off?"

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
do you think chicows is now not gonna get a JRSC because he can't get a BOV? did CN just get another customer right now?

·
PIMPIN AINT EZ
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn..........talk about ripping on someone.........screw all u guys......JK. I've wanted a turbo, its just too damn bad they dont have a street legal one. AND NO, GREDDY IS NOT STREET LEGAL. Damn it, I wish Jackson made theirs with something that would make the sound..but ohh well. So much for that. I dont like the idea of putting one of those fake horn things on. I just thought there might be a way to put a real blow off valve on the intake pipe or something. Well either way, like I said.....screw u guys.....LOL J/K. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some of you ricers are giving RSX drivers a bad rep.

What'll be next? Underbody lights perhaps?

BTW, I have my turbos wired to a WOT switch instead of a regular 'on/off' switch :tonguegri .

·
ChemE
664 Posts
chicows18 said:
damn..........talk about ripping on someone.........screw all u guys......JK. I've wanted a turbo, its just too damn bad they dont have a street legal one. AND NO, GREDDY IS NOT STREET LEGAL. Damn it, I wish Jackson made theirs with something that would make the sound..but ohh well. So much for that. I dont like the idea of putting one of those fake horn things on. I just thought there might be a way to put a real blow off valve on the intake pipe or something. Well either way, like I said.....screw u guys.....LOL J/K. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sure greddy is street legal

1 - 20 of 21 Posts