Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PWP Monsta
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can u guys link me to superchargers for base manuals? thanks!

·
PWP Monsta
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't think there is one, but I believe Redshift is makin' one for the base. Check the supercharging forums.

thanks man.. i hope that they do.. i want to supercharge it..im getting a 05 base in pwp.. :)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You're going from an srt-4 to a base rsx? What happened?
Yeah, seriously. You do know that a base is slow right?

ive seen it done once before, it doesnt fit and u would need to custom fit it in
Someone custom fitted a jackson racing supercharger with/for Jackson Racing. Think it took like an additional few hours on the install, as well as a bunch of custom fab stuff, and ended up being not worth the time, money or effort.

·
PWP Monsta
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're going from an srt-4 to a base rsx? What happened?

College Loans pwn me.. getting something better on gas..and a cheaper payment..that way i can pay it off sooner..and pay my college out of pocket.. makes sense right? anyway..dont you agree the rsx is sexier then a srt4?

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
redshift is coming out with one...not sure when though

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
but to get the pulleys to line up right, alot of custom fab work has to be done...i heard they went through so many belts til they got it right

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
dont take information from people who have never done it themselves.

straight from the words of a base k20a3 owner who actually has an S/C
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=7131898&postcount=1659
okay..the tb issue wasnt known then to swap to a a2. swap out the p/s pump to a a2, and p/s bracket. Are what i can tell to make the swap work.

like i said it can work but as parisRSX said u have to swap out a bunch of a2 parts to make it work which i named above perhaps more i dunno... ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts