Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i've done a search and i haven't found anything about superchargers that are out for the RSX-S. i want one. the only one i know of is that hytech one and god knows when thats comming out. does anybody know of any superchargers that will sun safe on the RSX-S and are on sale now?

·
parts selling freak
1,409 Posts
dude you really didnt do a search, but anyways. ive benn considering one myself. might as well forget about the hytech one, its like waiting for jenna jameson to show up at your door. the best bet is to go with the jackson racing. i doubted it at first but hondata has a lot of faith and work into it and they trust it and i really trust hondata. find scottatyamaha on here and talk to him...

·
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH
8,170 Posts
time for reading glasses?

jackson racing has a "street" version and a "race" version... take your pick

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
I've been trying to find an intake for my RSX. I can't find anyone that makes one...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have been tying to find gas please help.j/k

·
Registered
670 Posts
What's the petal on the far left do? My tranny makes noises. When I shift at 7800rpm it goes "chunck chunck" or something like that. Do I have a turbo installed? Is that the blowoff valve? Also, how do I get the interior light off? Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Daym, ya'll just murdered that guy. lol

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
maybe hes asking about ones that aren't out yet???

·
ASSISTANT MASTER MECHANIC
2,389 Posts
When I drive fast someone called air keeps smaking me in the face when I have my windows open... Does this happen to anyone else?

·
6,734 Posts
The RSX gets such good gas mileage that every few days I have to siphon the excess gas out of the tank. It is great. Every few weeks, I sell the gas back to the gas station. That is how I pay for all my mods.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a problem, too. My second gear grinds, I've done a search and did not find anything. Does anyone know anything about this?

·
ASSISTANT MASTER MECHANIC
2,389 Posts
Oh I have another problem.. I have had my RSX since 1982 and have 300,000 miles on it.. I haven't changed the break pads since I bought it and they make a squeling sound... is it the break pads or rotors?

·
6,734 Posts
I don't know how to search for things that have been beaten to death previously. I have this problem where I pull the dipstick out to check my oil and it is dry. Do you guys think it will cause a problem? I shift at 8600RPM's all day long, will my engine be any good tomorrow?

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
Well, I intend on letting you shift your car at 8600 everyday for the next year, then ask you that same question. Hopefully, you'll say no prob.

And I don't usually kill the noobs, but dude, if you searched for this info, I want to know what you could have typed in to get nothing back. It's baffling. I just typed in everything even remotely related to blowers, and got back more reading than I can deal with in the next year.

I think the best one is that deal in the back of most mags for $69.99.......

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
hytech supercharger???? i should slap you.... JRSC. JACKSON RACING SUPER CHARGER. STREET AND RACE VERSION...

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Sacrifice said:

And I don't usually kill the noobs, but dude, if you searched for this info, I want to know what you could have typed in to get nothing back. It's baffling. I just typed in everything even remotely related to blowers, and got back more reading than I can deal with in the next year.
Well, i typed in blow job and i got more then I could read too:laughing:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts