Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 699 Posts

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting a new thread for question we all might have about the hid kit or question about install and whatever else too. :thumbsup:

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i guess don't matter i guess we can have it moved.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Well, I sure wish I would have waited. I have Xenon Depot now and I am not very happy. My driver's side is yellow like a halogen and the passenger side is blue. I took the bulb out and noticed something that looked like condensation on it. I sent them an e-mail Sat. but have yet to recieve an answer.

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah if a mod can move it, it would be great.

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothing yet i havn't seen them log on yet. EVERYONE just chill for now will see what happens.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
everyone is jumping to conclusions here...relax. your credit card companies have consumer protection plans in place for things like this :shakehead

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
if was lookign through paypal protection plan but it was only talking about ebay transactions. if you paid through paypal with a credit card than you should be ok...just call paypal or your cc company

·
Registered
479 Posts
yee haw were goin underground!!! i guess if you can call a thread with the word superhids in off topic forum is underground. hahaha :thumbsup:

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
movin this thread...

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
i got an email today that said they shold ship out 3 dayz after the 27 which means today or tomoroz at the latest. anyone knoe where they are shipping from? also wut type of fuse do we need and wut kind where does it go etc.

·
Registered
501 Posts
can't wait :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 699 Posts