Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i stepped on the scale yesterday and didnt realize how much weight ive gained... i went from around 220-237 lbs over the summer from not taking my adderall... so im back on my diet and exercising regularly to get my weight back down... although i really would like to break below 200 (my highschool graduation weight) ...in the past i found it hard to get lower and lower and now im looking towards supplements to help me break below 200 before the end of the year... any suggestions?

·
iSauce- Tons of it 4vr
35,421 Posts
get diet and training in check

when u get that down pat, then start with some mild fat burners

add green tea to ur diet and get the ball rolling

sont just jump int he ring with ali cuz u think u can box :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Eating habits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a ton of green tea.

Its nice (for the small benefits it possesses) especially if you like the taste but you would be fooled into thinking it will overcome a poor diet or make an impact on it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Eating habits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a ton of green tea.

Its nice (for the small benefits it possesses) especially if you like the taste but you would be fooled into thinking it will overcome a poor diet or make an impact on it.

This is the truth. No supplement will make you melt the pounds away, in the end, its all about your hard work and dedication. Get a clean diet in check, and then focus on hitting cardio after every workout. Good luck and keep it clean!

·
Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
best way to loose weight is intense cardio and a strict diet
good luck, keep us updated :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts