Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking today and put in a 97 toyota supra with like 77,000 miles on it, with exelient condition came out to like $33,000 and poor was like $28-29,000, sorry if I spell this wrong but is supras that reliable how reliable are they modified with basic mods piston rods know this is not the place to ask j/w, thinking of going towards a supra soon.

·
Omnomin' outta control
21,810 Posts
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the supra values increased on KBB with the INSANE demand. They are probably the newest production car to do that, at least that I've ever seen :dontknow:

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
for the money you could make practically ANYTHING faster, more reliable, and better handling. i still want one though.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
ya and even though they are sexy you can still get a 93+ Rx7 for under 18k that is excellent over all and it will superior performance wise and just as JDM sexxy

·
You slut.
3,095 Posts
Good luck finding parts for the supra.

Toyota stopped production of parts. And aftermarket shit is expensive as fawwkkkk for it.

·
147,303 Posts
Dyno queens ftw. Their interiors, however, ftl.

Kid down here had one a couple years ago. First time I saw a Supra in person, not a bad car, but damn do the interiors look dated.

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
Dyno queens ftw. Their interiors, however, ftl.

Kid down here had one a couple years ago. First time I saw a Supra in person, not a bad car, but damn do the interiors look dated.
toyota has interiors as interesting and stylish as gm's interiors.

·
Curious Gooner
3,713 Posts
that sounds about right... everyone and their grandmother wants a supra or a skyline...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for the money you could make practically ANYTHING faster, more reliable, and better handling. i still want one though.
but how is the reliabley of a high modified supra daily driven 500-850rwhp, I know high boost it has to be on race gas the whole time.

·
Omnomin' outta control
21,810 Posts
no one goes by kbb. nada is more accurate, but still kinda off.
The majority of the west coast, including most banks, credit unions, and financial institutions go by KBB. I will contend that NADA is a more accurate measure though, KBB is getting a little closer. I was selling cars when KBB was way too high and it made life fun :run:

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
lol @ asking how reliable a supra is.

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
you can thank the fast and the furious for making every kid at the time want a supra and then a skyline in the next one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts