1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pushing less than 150hp
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
personally... i hate Katanas. My buddy had one, and it always had problems, its heavy and handles like crap. The only plus side of this is it will probably make you a better rider on something more capable. Its almost as slow as a ninja 250 anyway... might as well get the ninja (or a ninja 500), handles way better and insurance is cheaper.

if you really want a 600, get an SV-650, they kick ass!

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts

truth. thats what i recommend to all starters who have coordination. if you don't have good coordination then don't ride a fuckin bike!

Reactions: Chefwhat

·
Registered
34 Posts
personally... i hate Katanas. My buddy had one, and it always had problems, its heavy and handles like crap. The only plus side of this is it will probably make you a better rider on something more capable. Its almost as slow as a ninja 250 anyway... might as well get the ninja (or a ninja 500), handles way better and insurance is cheaper.

i completely agree.... if u want a good starter get a 600 or SV 650... very good learners my first was a GSXR 600 and then i moved up to the Yamaha R1 just cause i love their looks and now i ride a 2006 Pearlwhite limited edition Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300R :)

http://www.myspace.com/miamis_greatest

i have heard an SV-650 is ALOT MORE EASY than the 600... so go for the 650 if i wore you.... good luck but it all depends what ur taste is also so have fun..

Reactions: Chefwhat
1 - 7 of 7 Posts