Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Flyin Brian
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys. ive had this problem sincei bougt my types and still cant figure it out. whenever im in first gear at like say less than 5mph and its just crusing...i let go of the gas pedal and it kind of jerks a lil...like it should...but theres this sweeking sound and it makes my car sound liek a POS in front of ppl :laughat: . any help will be appriciated

FOUND PROBLEM:----Rusty spring bolts. sweeking was gone after i got a new exhaust. Hope this helped

·
Flyin Brian
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how loud is it? it could be part of your exhaust manifold/exhaust..cuz mine used to squeek there.
u can usually hear it from the inside with the windows closed, and windows open u can def hear it but its only when the cars is in 1st. like if you go to 3g in first and let go of gas the car ill jerk like it sposed to but u can hear that damn noise...as for being the muffler...it sounds like its coming from the front

·
touge runner
977 Posts
I have that exact same problem! ITS FREAKING ANNOYING... its whever I let go of the clutch and it engages and im going really slow... it starts squecking like a damn mouse... but I solved the probelm by getting a hks exhaust LOL so you cant really hear it cuz of my exhaust unless your in the car or near it...

·
Registered
431 Posts
ya mine has done this since i can remember too..... when letting off the clutch in 1st gear going very slow....... i asked acura to see if they could hear it and obviously not lol but nothing bad has happened so far so ?

·
Flyin Brian
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya mine has done this since i can remember too..... when letting off the clutch in 1st gear going very slow....... i asked acura to see if they could hear it and obviously not lol but nothing bad has happened so far so ?
yeh dosnt relly effect anything...just make my car sound like shit in front of people

1 - 12 of 12 Posts