Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Noncontributing member :)
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this new perk from Chubb Insurance free of charge. It's similar to Allstate's Accident Forgiveness program. It's called "Love Chubb" and allows you to have an at fault accident without having your premium raised.

Just spreading the word for anyone out policy shopping since they have good rates too.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
I got this new perk from Chubb Insurance free of charge. It's similar to Allstate's Accident Forgiveness program. It's called "Love Chubb" and allows you to have an at fault accident without having your premium raised.

Just spreading the word for anyone out policy shopping since they have good rates too.
Well you sure sound responsible.

You shop for insurace based on the ability to possibly injure someone else without your rates going up.

:shakehead

·
Intensely Unfocused
138,338 Posts

You shop for insurace based on the ability to possibly injure someone else without your rates going up.

:rotfl:
cool i guess if you plan on getting in an accident

·
Banned
8,155 Posts

Go get in an at fault accident with a tree.

I like it when you dont close threads.

But anyway, it just sounds like accident forgiveness for the 1st time which is nothing new.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
i wish i can sig this

truly awesome
Go for it

I like it when you dont close threads.

But anyway, it just sounds like accident forgiveness for the 1st time which is nothing new.
Meh, I don't know.

If I read something that is totally redundant and has been covered a ton of times, it just pisses me off, or when the thread is all off topic.

Sometimes I have opinions too.:dontknow:

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Ghost ride your car into yourself, let us know how it works out
If it works out well I'll switch to this magical insurance.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Wow you guys are fools, you didn't catch the Love Chubb joke.
We got it, but it was so stupid no one laughed and then your thread failed because you made yourself sound irresponsible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts