Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new T-Mobile shadow phone..... I had this phone for about 6 months and I loved it....... but then I had a little accident with it and T-mobile replaced it and gave me a brand new one.... I want to sell it brand new to buy the I-phone, the phone is great with a lot of features.... Its basically a pda, I will take some pictures tomorrow, but here is one I found online for the people that dont have an idea of what it looks like.... Im asking $230 and you dont have to extend you plan...... Its a brand new phone and comes with everything.....

I also have a Black Ipod video 30Gb..... Comes with a case that I bought in europe that I havent seen here, I paid like 35 euros for it, alot of people have tried to buy the case from me, when I still used the Ipod, but I havent been using it lately and I just want to sell it now to buy the Iphone.... It is perfect conditions, its not scratched because I never took the protective film off, I just put the case on top of it...... I want $130, It comes with a case and the original box with everything it came with except the headphones, thats the only thing thats missing, I will include some other white ones but not the original apple ones.... the original headphones got crushed at school acouple months ago when a fat kid stepped on them my mistake :firemad:......

I will post pics tomorrow of both things..... also check my other sale thread..... :thumbsup:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=586179

1 - 3 of 3 Posts