Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this car new with only 6 miles and never crash it the whole time of ownership. Car was recently sold to my lil bro and he was paying me monthly. Less than a month of ownership he crash the car hitting the curb and ripping the oil pan and bending the rims. I'm still waiting on the report from the insurance company but wanted to see if anyone was interested in parts if I get the buy back cause I think it's a total lost and would be within the $$5k ++ range to fix the ride.

Current mileage on the motor 124k (never race or engine modified) broken oil pan.
interior seats, both driver and passenger air bag not deploy.
Tail light looks pretty good
Headlight, driver broken tabs, passenger still looks fine.
Have all seasonal carpet and rear trunk
System massive audio all around (good condition)
Suspension megan coilover damper (haven't inspected to see how bad they are yet)
Tires barely 3k mileage on them. front are bridgestone potenza grid and rear falken 912.
Everything else is stock.
Interior still in great shape except the front air bags.

So what you guys think, will the insurance company consider a total loss? all the wheels are push back. Scratch up full body with dings due to accident. Front end a bit push in.

Thanks for looking and also its hard to quote any price until the insurance release the damage and buy back but ill keep all the interest parties updated.

Ok here's the update. Before parting anything. There a few options I wanna put out there first.
Whole car as is $4500
Entire motor $3000
Shell with interior $2000
This car is back on the market for sale as is. The other buyer back out after some issue with the insurance and the long awaited pink slip.

·
Ice
246 Posts
I would like to purchase your driver and passenger seats
Have all seasonal carpet and rear trunk...
How much?

To answer your question. Since most of the airbags went off, most likely they will consider it totaled.

·
Bye bye BOOST, i-Vtec now
9,395 Posts
It'll be a total loss most likely because there's engine damages.
It's definitely fixable, but depends on your loss. That's like more than 60% of the total value of the car's worth, so it'll probably be salvaged. I wouldn't even know if you should buy it back unless you'd want the motor for something.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To answer a few question, the driver and passenger seats are in good condition no air deployment. The whole interior are in good shape. The shift knob is oem with a red carbon stitch shift boot. Floor mats and trunk all seasonal will be price this week after I get the ending results.

·
mex edition steve
5,132 Posts
i will take the fenders!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
before parting

Bought the car back from the insurance. So before parting the whole thing out. Looking for interested buyer for the whole car or engine or shell; let me know.

·
Registered
379 Posts
headlights and tail lights (with brackets), front and rear rotors. the rotors look pretty fresh in the pics, how many miles on them?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts