Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would this look right or no?? with the oem kit which i will be gettings soon??

im a guy n i all of a sudden think white on white might look gay :nervous:

what u think guys?? help a clubrsx kid out

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
sup...from Pittsburgh right?

ya me 2

neways, MR7's are wheels right? (loel)

i never liked white on white (refering to car...not..nevermind)
get gunmetal with polished lip.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Yea I had my oems in white before on my pwp. It was pretty good looking. Alot of people liked it. But I've gotten sick of it and the white makes it look kind of ghetto now [reminds me of those ricers with white rims on their corollas] so I want to pick up a set of bronze or gold 17's =\

To each his own though. White makes it look pretty clean depending on who's looking

·
Registered
492 Posts
I also think gun metal or bronze looks way better then white...i personally like white cars but with white rims i think is too much!

but ultimately is your choice!

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
TypeRaisin said:
white on white looks kinda weird imo. id go with gunmetal or bronze for sure :thumbsup: i have gunmetal rims on my tafetta white rsx and love em!

your car made me suggest that... (the white w/ gunmetals...) :eek:

·
Old Man
4,940 Posts
qksLvr typeS said:
u got the money ? :D :wavey:

moon visor doesnt look that bad actually....well to me at least...but yeah to each his own...
If he had money to paint the sides get a cf hood, and rims he should have money to at least paint the front lip.

·
Photographer
15,495 Posts
The RSX Texan said:
If he had money to paint the sides get a cf hood, and rims he should have money to at least paint the front lip.
the sides are painted but not professionally done....

but yeah the sideskirts are painted....and the cf hood was really cheap...... i can assure you taht...typeraisin knows about the hood ;)

besides....eh got the rims before his lip cwest lips

1 - 20 of 20 Posts