Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK..i dont really have a problem with anything but any help is appericated...i was searching for threads for smoked out tail lights or vinly....but couldnt find any here..does anybody know where i can see pics or have any good tips to use on my tail lights...i was thinking about smoking them out wit paint but their might be better ways...Thanks to all in advance:thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
OK..i dont really have a problem with anything but any help is appericated...i was searching for threads for smoked out tail lights or vinly....but couldnt find any here..does anybody know where i can see pics or have any good tips to use on my tail lights...i was thinking about smoking them out wit paint but their might be better ways...Thanks to all in advance:thumbsup:
My 2006 RSX, its film and I dont recommend you use paint because if you ever decide on removing it, good bye to the light.

If you have any questions, IM me on AIM: bkzm1ke
or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn that looks wet...yeah i was thinking about that too...dont know the whole deal with the cops thing...their pretty strict out here in MD...but i seen alot like that so i highly doubt it unless thier a b!tch and what to screw you over..thanks guys:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.