Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like say you bought the titanium kit and put it on and wanted to take it off. What would you use? Do you need pics or do you know what I am talking about? I'm not talking about the pieces themselves, but the trim that goes over the pieces.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No No No, I don't want to take out the pieces on the dash. I have a dash trim kit in my car. So I bought the car, put titanium dash trim in the car. And I want to take it off now. Does anyone understand?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
oh, wow did i mis-understand that one.

i think the pieces are attached by 3m double sided adhesive tape. you might want to call the dealer or take it back to them and see if they know the best way to remove it.

sorry i couldnt really help

·
Premium Member
7,792 Posts
Yeah, the titanium kit is attached with double sided tape. It takes a good yanking and off it comes. Get some goo gone to remove any remaining residue.

Watch out with some of those aftermarket trim kits though, a lot of them are designed to go over the stock pieces, not replace them. And the stock rsx has black pieces in the same spots as the titanium kit. Be sure to read the instructions for your new replacement trim kit, and use a lil common sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.