Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come to post up a thread detailing my prices and brief overview of what is included in a standard retrofit. I competitively price my retrofits significantly lower than other major business’s because this is my side business. I am here to make minimal profit, help out the community and provide the best quality for a reasonable amount of money. I also do other vehicles besides DC5’s, text for inquiries.

Business information:

Name : TLS (Tank's Lighting Solutions)
Experience. : 3 Years of lighting related experience
Contact # : (805) 216 – 4996
Owner Name : Alex (ArcticBlueAlex)

Logistical Information:

Shipping : Yes
Provider : USPS & Greyhound
Avg Rate : 50 Flat Rate (USA Only)
Tracking : Standard w/ ea purchase
Insured : Extra 10 dollars for up to 600$

Retrofit breakdown & pricing:

By default all retrofitted headlights come with Morimoto Mini h1 Projectors, choice of premium shroud, & used oem headlamps
All retrofits require a core exchange of equal or greater condition of the retrofitted headlamps provided to buyer
Optioning for new headlamps to be retrofitted will not require a core exchange
Turnaround time will be discussed after final details of purchase have been finalized
Core exchanges are your current set of headlights on your car, you use these as a core swap

Years 2002 – 2004 Headlamps

Dual projector Retrofit:

500 with New Headlights

Quad Retrofit

700 with New Headlights

Years 2005 – 2006 Headlamps

Dual projector Retrofit:

600 with New Headlights

Quad Retrofit

850 with New Headlights

Terms & Conditions:
All retrofits come with a limited warranty pertaining only to the installed parts ie: projector, shrouds and lense epoxy, this does not cover wearable items such as mounting tabs, bulbs/ballasts/harness (if applicable), lense protectant or the total weatherproofing of housings. Warranties will be approved by me and warranty work will be provided free of charge however the means of transportation & finances for the parts to be warrantied will be the sole responsibility of the purchasing party. Special requests and add on request items made by the customer will be billed as extra and priced accordingly. All parts provided to me by the buyer for the retrofit will not be eligible for any sort of warranty. I will not be responsible for damage during shipping, if damage occurs I will fix the damage free of charge minus shipping costs which are to be covered by the buyer(both ways).

Recent projects i have completed

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally had a chance to polish the lenses.

To those looking, Alex opened up and blacked out this set of 2001 Acura TL headlights. Black out was immaculate and sealed perfectly. Really helped modernize the car! Thanks again!

Vouches!! Thanks for the pictures and the input :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.