Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a couple shots I took tonight of the DC sports TCS exhaust..along with my new tanabe SS sustec pro coilover kit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
sawwbuzz said:
Here is a couple shots I took tonight of the DC sports TCS exhaust..along with my new tanabe SS sustec pro coilover kit
Nice pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I probably should have taken other angles. im no photographer :p

Im doing more mods this weekend so I'll post up more pics. I'll have a good shot of the exhaust since im doing redout turn signals/ black out reverse

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
sawwbuzz said:

I probably should have taken other angles. im no photographer :p

Im doing more mods this weekend so I'll post up more pics. I'll have a good shot of the exhaust since im doing redout turn signals/ black out reverse
Do you ever have any scraping problems with that exhaust being that your car is lowered?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, im not scraping anything. that exhaust fits like a glove

I am concerned about my tires scraping my fenders atm
I have 1/4 inch clearance in the rear right now..no sign of rubbing

·
Registered
42 Posts
How does your setup sound? I am getting a V2 soon and was thinking of either getting the DC Sports TCS or the Greddy SP2? Could you post a sound clip?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
lehj0002 said:
How does your setup sound? I am getting a V2 soon and was thinking of either getting the DC Sports TCS or the Greddy SP2? Could you post a sound clip?
Notice, his car is a base RSX. Greddy does not make the SP2 YET for the RSX Base, only for the Type-S. I've been calling Greddy and bugging them about it. They informed me that they are still testing it. Remember, my response is useless if you have an RSX Type-S. Happy tuning! :)

·
Super Modulator
2,128 Posts
I'm interested in sound as well, any chance of posting a sound clip? Cops where I live are notorious for handing out VIs for overly loud exhaust systems. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts