Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of tein coilovers that will fit 02-04 RSX or Type S. I had it on a Type S. Ive been trying to get rid of them and just can't since i believe no one in my area really is interested or doesnt have an RSX. The added bonus is i have two front struts and springs off a 2002 civic dx that i dont need...i used it for parts but im just wondering if anybody here needs them. I will give it to you, free. All in all...id like to let all of this go for $150 obo. I also have tein spanners to go with them. The coilovers need to be rebuilt, so if you want them, make sure you have somebody certified on strut repair look at them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
id be interested ... but why would you think they need to be rebuilt? how many miles are on them and why did you decide to part with them?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sorry I didnt reply until now. They need to be rebuilt because one of the front struts no longer rebound. I dont know how many miles are on them since they were already installed when I bought the car. I dont think they will fit a 2006 type S since these have a marking that says its for 2002-2004. I couldn't use these anymore since I didnt like the ride quality and they needed to be repaired. Please let me know if you're still interested, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts