Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here uses Tein S tech on their base?..use to have one on my Si and the drop was OK upfront but the rear needs at least 1 more inch,but anyway hows the drop on these?..coz im trying to decide whether Tein Stech or the Eibach Sportline which is about 2.0 something on both rear and front.Thanks peeps :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
ebach is going to be stiffer ride for you. s-tech will give you a lower ride but still comfortable...just like stock.

:D frederick :mad:

6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hows the drop?...i noticed the S Tech on my Si really had a nice bump on it,but do they have a nice drop? :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
DLow said:
Perfect drop. Good ride. No obvious neg camber. No regrets what-so-ever.
:thumbsup:

·
bye RSX, hello TSX
1,348 Posts
Neuspeed sports also give a almost identical drop to the S-tech with a very stock like ride. I have them and they do it for me.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
After about 8K miles, absolutely no complaints, great height, firm but not uncomfortable ride, nice upgrade in cornering speed, no camber problems.

·
I Heart Kelly Clarkson
232 Posts
I'm curious, is anyone still on stock shocks? If so, how long have you been on stock shocks?

The S Tech springs will probably be my next modification, depending on how soon I'll need shocks with these springs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts