Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've soon come to realize in the yr that I have been a member on here that shit talking is the specialty here thrown in with some talking about cars and buying used shit from other members, well hey I've been threathed all the time but why when they see me do they just keep driving not even look my way I know I would get off and fk that person up right? Well these ngas just talk but don't act maybe bc I'm 6'2 192 and have about 9% body fat compared to them all being what under 6'0 and over 300lbs thrown in with some high school fgts and a asian fgt trying to be all texan with a truck now, immature shit if you ask me but these fgts are making get bigger well hey while your out at your 4 person weekly car meet stuffing your face I'm in the gym lifting just getting big for the mere reason that when I run into you I will lay your ass out,...this rant is just to say what's up to all my haters idgaf who you are i would love to see you come at me honestly! bc you know what after all that bs was spread about me by this person that doesn't even fking have a car much rather a rsx I'm still pulling way hotter females than any San Antonio member and the fgts know it too, but hey I'll start seein these ngas one by one and laying them out one by one that's a promise

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
haha bitch please, your 9% body fat is in your camel toe. you ain't shit

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
Taco, I know something about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dawg? You embarrassed?
This guy's a gangster? he's real name's Clarence

And Clarence lives at home with both his parents
And Clarence's parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, He's shook
'Cause ain't no such things as half-way crooks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts