Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watz up every1 i made it bak from florida to NY with my cybernation stage 1 setup. I juz wanna say it has been tha best bussiness experience i have ever had with my car. I wanna thank Chris, Richard, and Lee for makin everything run proper. Im so happy about tha turbo XS bov, it makes me smile every time i hear it. everything is running great and anybody who wants to go with a cybernation turbo setup should because they are by far the best. Thank you cybernation...hope to see u for stage 2 by summer time...:wavey:

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
where in NY?

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Adans Technical Info Friend

Hey this is Adans Friend who went down with him...

Wanted to thank Chris Lee Cleve and Richard also. They know their shit. We had a problem with a pressure plate and got stuck on the road. I limped the car back to cybernation even though they offered a tow truck but we werent too far. Chris stood by his word and fixed everything with the least pain. It ended up being a stock bushing that failed but he still fixed everything up no problem. Me and Adan were VERY happy with service. We couldnt be pleased any more. Chris is a NUT and works TOO HARD. 30+HRS STRAIT no sleep. Thats freakin crazy:eek:

Anyways Adan got stage 1 done, also he got their new metallic clutch (which has been tested till 480whp so far) 8lb flywheel, LSD. The clutch takes a little while getting used to. It just ON or OFF. But MAN once we broke her in and i gave it a rip. THIS thing is NICE!. It GRABS every gear HARD! LSD is also kick ass. I did a 1st gear launch and she planted both tires EVENLY and HARD. :driving:

Chris wanted to tune us rich b/c down there it was nice high 70s low 80s. Up here in NY its freakin cold rite now teens!!! The air fuel is all in the 11s. At 8k its 11.7. So its safe and rich. Im sure chris couldve made more power tuning the car in 12s but then shed be to lean up here in NY. We saw 8-9lbs on the dyno and she made 274whp and 248wtq. The torque is impressive!
Chris gave me some springs just incase the car made too much boost up here in NY so i could change the wastegate spring for him to lower boost. But thank god were not seeing much more. 9 9.5 at most. And thats only cuz its 15 degrees out. We plan to switch Adans STOCK MIDPIPE coming from the downpipe to his catback to a 3 inch pipe for alot better exhuast pressure for the turbo. Its all choked up now. With that it should make some more power.
:thumbsup:

So thanks CYBERNATION!

-Zee

·
Registered
54 Posts
BTW We had a great New Years on SOUTH BEACH. The women were hot, and drunk. And Needed some NEW YORKERS to take advantage of them lol:p :laughing:

-Zee

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
I wish there was a CN company closer to TX. I still want the kit, but i don't trust too many places to put it on. And i doubt i'll drive up to Florida to get it done.

·
Registered
54 Posts
its not that bad. We drove from NY! Plan it as a vacation. Youll love the experience:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
XxThInKxX said:
I wish there was a CN company closer to TX. I still want the kit, but i don't trust too many places to put it on. And i doubt i'll drive up to Florida to get it done.
bring a friend on the trip, the drive wont seem as long. and you will have fun in miami if you try to.

·
Registered
54 Posts
he got the t3/t4

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
These are all good ideas. Just another excuse for a ROAD TRIP! Once i get the $$ i'll have to think about it, cuz if heard nothing but great things about CN.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Type-S iz Best said:
im in L.I. NY and im makin 274whp and 248tq
WOW...I didn't think stage one made that much tq. Bip Bip has the stage "1.5" and makes 304 whp and 206tq @ 7psi according to him. Somehow this seems odd to me that your kit is making so much more tq. The GReddy kit doesn't make nearly 250ft/lbs either. Am I missing something (other then a hell of a ride in a turbo RSX)? Glad your turbo is a beast!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
CiscoPowered said:
WOW...I didn't think stage one made that much tq. Bip Bip has the stage "1.5" and makes 304 whp and 206tq @ 7psi according to him. Somehow this seems odd to me that your kit is making so much more tq. The GReddy kit doesn't make nearly 250ft/lbs either. Am I missing something (other then a hell of a ride in a turbo RSX)? Glad your turbo is a beast!
It is quite odd that he has more torque. Soon enough I'll post the dyno sheet for a comparison.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea i was suprised at the torque # too. But was HAPPY:thumbsup:

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
Did u see me on south beach? I was the one with the huge bottle of champagne and the white top hat on with the cigar. man was i trashed....

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
the fireworks weren't as good as I expected them to be

·
Registered
54 Posts
turbotech said:
The tq numbers should be about 208tq. 248tq sounds wrong.
Thats what our dyno said. We have the sheet. Chris did say something that he might have to check with Lee with the dyno setting becuase our dynosheet the rpms are way off. Went from 3k-6k. And HE did pull the car to redline (8k). He told me when he finds out and IF anything was wrong with our sheet hed email me the new one. COULD you please check? Because this dyno sheet definetly says 248wtq.

-Zee :thumbsup:

BTW i Assumed your someone from cybernation? If not sorry bout that

1 - 20 of 46 Posts