Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks. I gotta give mad props to Steve at Xenon Depot (www.xenondepot.com). I ordered my kit on Monday, probably after shipping cutoff time. He shipped it out until Tuesday and emailed me the Tracking # shortly aftewards. I was SHOCKED to see it at my door on Wednesday!!

That's some fast shipping and some serious customer responsiveness !!!

If you all are looking for HID kits for your car, call Steve.

Can't wait to get my joint on!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
which one did you get? 6000k??

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Is the 6K bulb made by phillips or do you guys use another brand bulb in the kit? From what I seen, phillips only makes like a 41k or maybe it was a 51k?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
03ebpRSX said:
which one did you get? 6000k??
I got the 5000k set. My friend has it on his RSX. Looks nice. The 6000k may not be good for rainy days. The higher the temperature, the brighter it is. That means, it may not filter well through water/rain. (i think)

·
Registered
198 Posts
[url]www.XenonDepot.com[/url] said:
Its actually the other way around. The higher the temperature the less actual useable light output. Think about it this way - A black light is 12,000K and that gives off almost no useable light.

Regards,

Steve
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
154 Posts
my friend told me that the higher it is the brighter it is but how come the blacklight is 12k cuz my friend has a s4 wit a 9k HID kit and its illegal but bright as hell....juss a question

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
RsXBaSeDoNsPeEd said:
my friend told me that the higher it is the brighter it is but how come the blacklight is 12k cuz my friend has a s4 wit a 9k HID kit and its illegal but bright as hell....juss a question

9k = cop magnet

·
sickwidit fa sho!
6,879 Posts
Man, I just may have to postpone the JIC FLT-A2's for some HIDs, well if the price is low enough. So Steve, please make it like realllly low for us. Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts